Monday, September 26

I get to go out!

Thanks to Ama and Pop I'll be joining T at the Columbus Club at 5pm for his class's track select. T will be the MC for the event. I took Sammy to the last one and he cried and fussed the whole time. This time I get to go without my boys. Then we will come home for T to change, and Sammy's bed time. Then out for dinner! Yippee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fantastic time!!! The snake a few frames down looks fierce! and the boys are so cute-- I love to check in and see what you guys have been up to.

love,
Aunt Betsy

Christa said...

We did have a nice time. We went to a local Italian restuarant for dinner. When we got back,the house was quiet with both boys down for the night! Until Zack heard our voices... He's been waiting up at night for one or both of us if he goes to bed and both aren't here!

Christa said...

The snake is a pretty mean thing, however it's not poisonous, and we haven't been having as much problems wih those pesky mice... This is the second large water snake they have caught around the house this summer. (maybe the same one?) Not counting the poisonous (we think) snake that bit Drudle in her pen. However, I have not seen a Coral snake like I did outside our door in San Antonio!