Wednesday, October 5

Work, work,work

T took some leave and we have been trying to tackle some projects. T pressure washed and weatherproofed the deck at the loft, I stained the interior doors that we have been meaning to do for quite a while. T has been clearing some brush and working on killing the extremly healthy wisteria in the back. Most of the jobs seemed to get bogged down by having extra problems you have to fix creep up or just having to stop because you run out and need to go buy more. One of my projects was to get Sammy interested in T. Today, I went out to do a refill trip to Lowes and T put both boys down for their nap. It was so nice to come home to a quiet house... T might have it in him to be a nice Haus Frau! OK maybe not! And Sammy has taken quite nicely to T! Mission accomplished!
He goes back to work tomorrow, it's early week so he'll be up at 4:30am. I guess I need to go to bed it's been a long day.

No comments: