Well, this has been a trying week. T and Zack went to the doctor for their colds, cough, sore throat, and fevers. Finally they are getting better. Sammy and I have been trying to boost our immune systems to fight off the germs. However, last night Sammy started a "barking" cough. I took him to the doc today and he has croup. Poor thing is so hoarse and "barkey". The doc suggested a humidifier, keep his nose clear, and sleep as the best medicine. So far we have been able to accomplish all three. Thankfully his nasal passages are pretty much clear and he took a nice 2 hr nap today.
It's so sad when your little one is sick and they are miserable. I wish there was some way to make him better.
He weighed 15 lbs 8 oz.
2 comments:
Yikes! that doesn't sound good at all. we hope that all of you get better soon! _JC
I know how sad you feel! I feel the same way about kate because her throat sounds hoarse when she cries. i hope you all get well soon! christa-you can't afford to get sick!
Post a Comment