antics, buffoonery, stories, and excitement disseminating from our little corner of the world
Thursday, February 9
Encouragement
Zack has been so excited to see his little brother start walking. Sammy was walking to his intended destination and was able to control his stop instead of his usual touchdown celebration. After that Zack and I cheered Sammy and Zack told Sammy, "Good job, Sam-baby." Zack gets so excited to watch Sam walk. It is so nice to see his love and delight of his little brother's progress. It seems that most of the time I'm trying to correct bad behavior, I think sometimes I may get a little too bogged down to see the good things. Anyway, it was a nice moment and I thought I'd share it with you.
2 comments:
thats so sweet! im so proud of both of them! i miss yall!
love
aunt juli
Lily says "ba ba ba eeeeeeeeee" which being translated means I want to be just like you when I grown up!
Post a Comment