Monday, February 19

It's a ....

Well, we had an ultrasound today... AS I have been telling folks, it's a girl because this has been such a different pregnancy, lots of strange things like tasting sweet in foods that have nothing sweet in them. I was only sick for a handful of days, I had more energy in the first trimester than previously, the list goes on... I even wore a PINK shirt to the ultrasound to proclaim it was a girl. All the sonographer did was shake her head no--it is a boy!
Tim was grinning ear to ear, of course he said it was the shock on my face since I was so sure- I don't know I believe him!
So baby boy number three, he looked great! He is measuring exactly where he should be, all his fingers and toes accounted for!
We are thrilled!
I guess we need to start the broken limb and window fund--I do see many of those incidents in our future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I was secrtetly hoping for a girl so you would be less outnumbered Christa. I'm glad that he is healthy and growing!