I have been doing laundry all afternoon. It seems I'm sort of behind. I didn't think there was that much until I asked T to bring the laundry to the laundry room for me. When it was all combined it ended up being more than I thought.
My laundry job has been made a little more interesting. 36 weeks pregnant tends to make the carrying laundry/ baskets a little uncomfortable. So I've been having to get help unloading the dryer and bringing clothes to the laundry room. I'm not looking for ways to solve this problem--I'm appreciating the extra help. I think that 36 weeks still doing the laundry is a feat in itself! (wink, wink)
The laundry rush is caused by the fact that I realized most of the boys clothes were dirty and it's going to be a long week VBS... so I guess I'm working with a deadline. No, not nesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment