Well, Nate took a tumble down off the whole curve below the register in his weight. His head is in the 25% and height is 5 % and weight well it's not even on any curve. But as the doctor noted he is happy, well proportioned, and has baby fat on him. So she is not worried. We will see how he does at his 1 yr appt. He is 26 1/2 in long and 17 lbs.
I guess we need to put him on a high carb diet! All our hopes of having a big boy are starting to dwindle. He has just the best personality and eats a lot! He rolls everywhere and is now getting up on his hands and knees. So I'm guessing he'll be crawling soon enough.
He is babbling all the time and is such a smiley little guy. And the doc was the first to see his second tooth! And Nate ended up biting her...I guess we have a biter! She told me to make sure I've warned the other boys about those teeth!
Babies come in all shapes and sizes, so as long as he is growing I'm not worried. God has made him just the person he is to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment