Tuesday, October 18

Some Zackisms

Here are some cute things Zack has been saying:

That's hurtin I need a bandaid.

Daddy, are you going to shave your moles off?
T: No, Zack I'm going to shave my wiskers off.

I want to hold you, Daddy/Mommy.
interpretation: I want you to hold me.

Sing Doxology a couple times.

Sing Flag song. interp: Sing Star Spangled Banner

I really don't want do that, Mommy.

I have a whole mouth.
Interpretation: My mouth is full. This is usually in response to "What do you say, Zack." after giving him a cookie or other snack. After he swallows, he chimes in Thank you mama/dada.

3 comments:

Kate's Dad said...

i am so impressed that he can sing the doxology! i think he can teach some of the folks at church a thing or two!cammie

Christa said...

Oh, yes, he is a very LOUD singer too, people in front, back and around are all surprised that he knows the Doxology.

Christa said...

Last Sunday was his first time to say The Lord's Prayer in church. I was in the nursery so I missed out on that one.