antics, buffoonery, stories, and excitement disseminating from our little corner of the world
Wednesday, May 13
Spiral Binding!
I just took my Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading book and had the binding cut off and a spiral put in! I LOVE it and it was so incredibly cheap! I may have a new obsession!
2 comments:
stacey
said...
Great idea! I'll have to try that. Glad to see you're posting again...I'd almost given up on you. Happy Belated Birthday too! CAn't wait to see you in person again.
It's like a new book! I'm thinking that I'm going to get the First Language Lessons done too! If you have a Star Teacher account you get 15% off of spiral binding. Plus discounts off of printing and ink cartridges and lots of other stuff.
2 comments:
Great idea! I'll have to try that. Glad to see you're posting again...I'd almost given up on you. Happy Belated Birthday too! CAn't wait to see you in person again.
Thanks for the birthday greeting!
It's like a new book! I'm thinking that I'm going to get the First Language Lessons done too! If you have a Star Teacher account you get 15% off of spiral binding. Plus discounts off of printing and ink cartridges and lots of other stuff.
I am really looking forward to seeing you, too!
Post a Comment