Just thought I'd pass on the info that I am progressing along in the pregnancy ( I should, I'll soon be 39 weeks!) My body is definitely preparing itself for that little boy's escape! I've been having some pain around my bellybutton-- Or what used to be my bellybutton. The doc said that it's just everything is so stretched. He said he would feel fine and would recommend (If I were his sister) an induction on Friday am. I'm not sure if I am ready for an induction-breaking my water and giving me Pitocin. But we will see what happens by Thurs- we will see him again and we can discuss the best course of action.
It's one thing to want to be finished with the pregnancy and another to plan the date... Some part of me thinks as long as everything is ok, I should be patient and wait... but I don't know how much more of this "stretching" I can take.
I'm praying for some nice regular contractions to start working so I don't have to make the decision to induce labor! I know walk, walk, walk, and some other things! Today I did mow some of the grass with the push mower. T was against it- saying you'll break you water or go into labor... Exactly what I was thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment