Natie-boy is still on a bili-blanket. His count was higher- 13.5 so we go back again on Wed to have his blood tested again. I'm looking forward to putting my swollen feet up tomorrow. We have no doc appts so I'm gonna make it a priority to "pamper" my ankles and feet.
My body has just ached the past couple of days. So, I've been taking the pain meds but I guess I haven't been the best at tuning out everything and napping when our "wonder boy" does.
Speaking of our wonder boy. The first night home slept 4 hours straight. Last night it was 3 1/2 hours, and thankfully he has been going right back to sleep or a brief wake up period. So I don't feel completely exhausted. Nate has been a very easy baby. He is very content. If he gets upset he can be settled by picking him up or changing his diaper or feeding him. I always kidded that this kiddo agreed with me during pregnancy and he has been just as agreeable outside the womb. The boys love him and are so happy about their little brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment